HomeHabit is out of beta!

Hey Igor. I’m assuming you have a large following of ‘geeks’ like me who live for release notes. As beta testers, we encounter bugs and spend time trying to ascertain whether to log an issue about it or not. By you releasing as much detail as you can about bugs you’ve squashed, this helps us immensely and is appreciated.

Hey Bart,

I have 2 x Hikvision and 6 x Dahua cameras all integrated into HA, mainly via the Synology integration but I’ve also added them again using the generic platform. I’ve utilised all three streams on the HIK’s as you need a H.264 stream for casting and maybe for HH too? I’ve then taken my main Synology Surveillance Station cameras and created proxy cameras @ 720p and 2fps which I use for my three tablets.

I use the proxy cameras in HH and they work fine as do the generic cameras and the same cameras being feed by the Synology SS. So all three variants of the same camera feed work in HH. I’m happy to discuss in-depth if you want to take this offline via Skype or messenger. Message me.

P.S I’ve had no joy integrating cameras into HA with ONVIF.

@igor how do you buy a reduced price license? I want to buy for 2 tablets, but when i click “Upgrade to premium” the price is $21.99.

1. why $22 and not $20 for regular license?
  2. why not $10 as claimed in first post?

@izeman Google Play Store is collecting taxes on purchases depending on your location, so that’s the reason it might be different. On the first screen, Play Store should show original price + tax ($19.99, if in US dollars).
Reduced price is applied automatically on devices with existing trial license. Did you start a trial previously on those devices or used any premium features already? If so, please send me a direct message, so we can figure that out.

I have tried to upgrade my tablets and buy licenses. The first 3 went fine. Now I get an error that says “unable to validate purchase. Please contact support”

A

@Aaron_Wakefield Please make sure you are on the latest version, 1.1 or above, since there was a bug that affected some devices. After version update, it should automatically apply purchased license within 24 hours.

Yep, that fixed the issue. Thanks Igor.

A

Great, thank you!

Hi Igor,
I’d like to buy a premium licence but the discount is not applied
Actual license is described as “starter” ver. 1.3(4776)
Did I missed promotion time?

@Rambus_stolica promotion is still running till June 15 for devices with active trial licenses. Please send me a direct message to get additional info, so I will be able to check.

Hi Igor… Just got a new amazon kindle and I am getting the Purchase Error again…

Thoughts?

A

@Aaron_Wakefield Will check on it

Yeah, just let me know what you need from me. It’s the brand new kindle fire 10. When I attempted to retry the transaction the error from Play now says “you already own this item”

A

@Aaron_Wakefield for some reason Play Store gives an unexpected state for this purchase.
Can you run the app again on that device, and see if license is applied within first 10-20 seconds?

Still the same status

Ok, I think it would be quickest to refund that purchase and try buying it again in 24-48 hours. Do you want to do that?

Sure, go ahead

A