Combined rows and columns configuration cannot

Hello everyone,

I am having a very annoying bug. First, I am operating HomeHabit on an old tablet under Android 4.4.

I spent time to create my dashboards and it was running well until my tablet crashed and I needed to reset it.

Fortunately I made a JSON backup of my settings but I cannot remember which version of HomeHabit I was running before. So I searched out the lastest version compatible with Android 4.4 which it seems to be the 27.2 and installed it.
I tried to recover my settings from my JSON backup but I am having an error message = Combined rows and columns configuration cannot be more than 10² (e.g. 10x10, 12x8)

I am quite surprised because it was working well before. I can cheat and modify my JSON file according to the error mistake and HomeHabit is displaying well all my widgets but the part above the 10x10 is light red colored on my tablet screen as if a screen filter is applied on everything above 10x10.

Can anyone help me to solve my issue please ?

Many thanks

Tim

Well, all in all I succeed in updating HomeHabit to the lastest version compatible with Android 4.4 through PlayStore (it was not working before).

And with some manipulation (clear data) and restore settings, it works !!!

Sorry for this topic

@TimB Glad it works on the latest version!

Just to add some context on why it was giving that error in 27.2 version, in case someone stumbles upon this thread in the future.
In HomeHabit 33.0, dashboard density was increased by 2x, so I assume the JSON backup was from a newer version, so it had the double-density applied. That would be outside of 10² limit for 27.2 version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.