Weather widget symbol/icon not working

The symbol or icon(which shows what type of weather) is not working in the latest alpha release. It worked in previous versions, but when I try to set it not it says “no matching…”. I am using yr.no values from Home Assistant

@henning This might be fixed in the new alpha release. Let me know if the issue persists.

Still not working. Egen you try to add a binding to “condition” in the weather app the list show no items. Previously I have used sensor.yr_symbol from Home Assistant and that worked on the Beta.

Just to make sure, all other widgets are working as before and connection to HASS is active?

Connection to HASS is active. Lights, dimmer, action, sensor, launch and media player all work ok! Still checking camera widget if it updates regularly.

@igor I have gotten this to work yet. I have attached some screenshot to show how it is. Basically it does not accept the yr symbol sensor as a correct input type, however this symbol sensor shows up in all the other lists, temperature, humidity etc. Could it be that there is something wrong with the sensor parameters in HASS or is it the rotini app that doesn’t accept it?

Yr-symbol-1