Vera connect

I like connecting with vera when you can count to control the scenes not just the switch. connections with mpjpg cameras. ?

@Maciej_smarthomect I will check on the scenes and cameras support. Vera integration is very experimental, so some devices are still missing.

I have a setup with various Vera controllers. Homehabit works great on most devices. Unfortunately scenes can not be used. Any news on coupling the scenes from the Vera Controller to the Homehabit dash?

@Norbik Vera integration is currently on hold since they are working on the new set of APIs that are significantly different. So, at this time, it is not worth to further integrate with existing API that might be replaced, and we are monitoring the development situation.

OK, I have to reconsider using Homehabit as a dash. Without scenes we just lose to much functions. Any other way you can think of to program “scene like actions” like light schemes for various dimmers eg.

Let me check if scenes can added without a significant effort. Will get back to you.