Tuya Smart Integration

Any plans to integrate Tuya Smart with HH? I have tried integrating with HA but it never seems to work. Thanks

Unfortunately, Tuya does not provide non-enterprise API that can be used for an integration at this time. Currently Tuya is not supported because any workarounds either not reliable enough or require user to setup developer account with Tuya with trial of unclear duration and a quite convoluted setup process.
Many users requested Tuya integration, so this is definitely something I’m monitoring for possible solutions in the future.

Awesome only because i cant get Tuya to integrate with HH.

Hi @igor
Regarding Tuya IoT platform, the developer license issue is true. However, Tuya has released a Smart Life Integration project which doesn’t have such strict requirement for the developer API project. It requires only the a token that can be obtained from Smart Life App itself. Would you please check and confirm if this would be helpful? Thanks in advance…

Tuya Smart Life (Beta) integration has removed the Tuya cloud development workflow, allowing users to simply scan and log in using the [Smart Life app], and then seamlessly sync their IoT devices directly to Home Assistant. It offers a simplified and efficient solution

Github Smart Life Integration

Tuya Developer: Install Smart Life integration

1 Like

@Yousef_Saud Thanks a lot for the info! I will check on this.

1 Like

What is the status? Are you going to implement Tuya integration?

It is going to take time, I guess. The new change in Tuya API could potentially make it easier to have Tuya devices integrated with Homehabit.

Please keep in mind while it might be easier to integrate, this is cloud control, not local control of Tuya devices.

@igor Have you had a chance to look at the possibility of Integrating Tuya services? Thanks