Turn off button for thermostat

I am using home assistant with Homeabit. I created a widget for my AC with thermostat but there is not turn off button. To turn off I have to press the picture. If you can add a button to turn off the thermostat because there is no such a button.

Thanks

@Orm94 Thermostat widget cycles through modes when tapped. So if you have multiple modes, like heat/cool/off, it should cycle on each tap.

Yes I use this but there are buttons below the thermostat for the modes like coo, heat so if they can add a button to turn off.

We decided not to add explicit off button, since disabling heat and cool modes gives the same result. I will revisit this and see if it needs improvement.

Thank you.
I have another question: I created two widgets for shutters but the problem is that the stop button doesn’t stop shutters but it’s reverse them. Do you have any solution for this?

Doesn’t metter. I succeeded to solve it.
About the thermostat, I saw that I can turn it off and on by pressing the modes below the thermostat.

Thank you very much!!

Great, thanks for the update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.