Thermostat and comma

It would be great if we can set and view comma in thermostat value.
I want to set the thermostat to 19.5°c and Homehabit allows only 19°C or 20°c

thank you!

When you will update the thermostat tile, will you think about that ? :slight_smile:
Again, it’s a great app, and very fast on old android devices!

It would be great if there is an option to change the precision from integers to floats. It’s greater when there settable separately for set point and current temp.

1 Like

I also would like to have float both on current temperature and heat/cold setting.
And the possibility to set min/max values, since 15 is to high for some of my rooms, and 35 is WAY too high for anything in my house.

I understand that for fahrenheit users this is not really an urgent issue, but for celsius, 0.5 C is a big difference, and a deal breaker for using the thermostat widget.
Please consider to fix this as soon as possible.
Thanks

Precision in thermostat © is the biggest stopper for using HomeHabit, which is great and have best dashboard design I ever seen. As fast as it would be implemented, Im switching from WallPanel to HH.

9.0 release will have half-degree target temperature adjustment and configurable temperature range Thermostat widget

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.