Show a Microsoft "to do" list

It would be great to show a Microsoft To Do list on my tablet so that the family can tick off chores as they get done…

I have the task list showing in “DAKBoard” where they have the integration sorted but they don’t allow any touch input so I can only see the tasks :slight_smile:

@igor with the Microsoft Calendar integration that you already have working nicely… Would this task list option be that difficult to do? I think it would be a very appealing feature for things like shopping and chore lists… Perfect for the family home dashboard in the kitchen…

2.0 version on beta channel has new Tasks widget and two new integrations: Google Tasks and Outlook Tasks.
All of these features are experimental and available through HomeHabit Labs (in Settings).

2 Likes

OMG mate nice work @igor…!

this is awesome. great work!

Any chance to add the ability to add/edit items in the Tasks widget? This way, users could add shopping items into the list.

It’s looking good @igor! Connects up fine… You know how us users are… Always asking for more… :slight_smile:

• Being able to hide completed tasks or show ones completed in the last 24 hours.
  • Add/Edit tasks will be the killer feature!
  • How often does it refresh? I.e. if I tick of a task that is set to repeat daily at what point would it show the next one?

I’m hoping to use this for our grocery list and also kids chores list so am super excited!

2020-11-06_083616

I setup a test “HomeHabit” task list and added 2 tasks that repeat daily and weekly every Monday. Happy to report that the syncing with Outlook Tasks works very quickly… When the task is completed Outlook creates the next recurring task and it shows up instantly in HomeHabit!

The Weekly one is only due next Sunday so more feature creep :-)… Being able to do something with future dated tasks like only show them when they X days away from being due… And possibly highlighting overdue ones?

I’m probably asking too much but hey, you don’t get if you don’t ask…

2020-11-06_084937

Outlook Tasks integration refreshes at least once a minute automatically.
Google Tasks every 10 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.