Ring Video Doorbell

Is it possible to have my Ring Video Doorbell linked with HH? and when someone presses it to ring it, can I set it so that the video feed just pops up in full screen (from a separate page) straight away without me having to do anything then it returns to my homepage after about 30 seconds?

Even better, am I able to 2 way audio talk through HH?

@lbreks I want to add support for Ring doorbells, at least for video feed, but since Ring does not provides an official API, it might not be possible. I recently got a Ring doorbell for testing, so will know more later (timeline unknown).

1 Like

Awesome! Is there support for nest doorbell? Sorry to bother about this again but when someone presses my nest doorbell, can I set it so that the video feed just pops up in full screen (from a separate page) straight away without me having to do anything then it returns to my homepage after about 30 seconds?

I am loving the app right now - it is amazing :slight_smile:

Same for Nest, integration is planned.
There is an experimental Rules feature, that could allow showing video feed automatically, but it would depend on eventual integrations to see if it is possible for Nest and Ring.

Ok @igor

Thank you :slight_smile: