Often find that all widgets are blank

A few times a month I notice my dashboards are just showing blank widgets. All 3 dashboards don’t go wrong at the same time, but its often the case that if 1 is broken, the others are, or will be shortly.

This has happened for years, but I just kill the app and restart it and its fine again. I’ll see if I can share logs next time it happens.

I’m seeing this aswell and if that happens when I try to unlock the settings with my passcode the passcode gets accepted but the settings don’t appear and I can unlock again and again but the settings won’t appear. As I use HomeHabit has Homescreen I can’t just kill it (other than using adb/shell).

I’ve checked the logs and there’s nothing relevant in there, even in the developer logs. In the past I’ve seen this when editing Widgets aswell, but also not every time. When I find a reproducible bug I’ll report it but something like this is super hard to troubleshoot so I usually don’t report it and live with it.

This has happened today on 2 of my 3 dashboards. I have uploaded debug logs on both of them.

I noted that I could not swipe from the left to bring in the menu until I went to multi-tasking view, and then reselected home habit. Then I could swipe in from the left, select support, and send the logs.

My third dashboard is currently not showing this issue.

Happened again today. Posted logs again this morning

Happened again this morning. Logs uploaded again in hope there is some pattern you can see…

Yes, thanks for uploading. Hopefully there is something.

1 Like

All 3 dashboards are blank this time. Send debug logs from all 3.

1 Like