Inoperable - system freeze

My tablet started freezeing after ~12h of usage with HH. I need to hard reset. After restart it works for 6-12h and then freeze occurs again.

Running 12" tablet with android 6.

We used to have this situation in previous year and you fixed it already, can you look into this?

@Bart_Warot I will look into that again, last time there weren’t a specific fix for that. It looks like it just stopped doing that at some point. Will update.

Looking forward to, please let me know. thanks.

@Bart_Warot New patch release is rolling out right now, that contains a fix, for a different issue, but it also might have been a cause for the freezes you experienced. Please let me know if it helped after the update.

Hi Igor,

updated at around midnight, tablet froze at 5:41AM. Might there any other dependencies that freeze tablet? I use only Sonos app and HH on it though.

Bart

I wouldn’t be able to say if other things on device actually cause the freeze. If the issue only exists when HomeHabit is running and never happens otherwise, it is most likely not because of something else.

I got no other reports about this from any of the users, so it is always hard to find the cause of the issue based on only single piece of data. Thank you for your patience with this.

You are right, when HH is not working tablet work fine. Otherwise, freeze happens every 6 hours. Do you have an idea how to resolve this. I used HH for over a year without this issue [however it occurred before] . Now it is driving me crazy. Please let me know on the fix.