HomeHabit iOS Beta is here!
This is an early beta release, so it has limited features:
- Configuration can be done only using Remote Admin or import/export
- To authenticate for some platforms after config is applied, such as Home Assistant, platform can be edited in UI
- Some widgets are not available yet, such as Camera, Donut, Custom widgets
- HomeHabit Labs features might not work fully
- Only iPad is supported right now
While the app is beta it will have all Premium features available by default. After the beta is complete, it will use similar pricing as the Android version.
The current plan is to release updates as they come until there is a parity with the Android version.
Rough list of the upcoming updates:
- Complete remaining widgets
- Add missing features for dashboard (backdrop) and screensaver
- UI editor for integrations, screensavers and themes
- iPhone support
How to get it?
Beta version is distributed through TestFlight.
You can join the beta using this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/KbpFHzx0
After that HomeHabit can be installed through TestFlight app on your device.
At the beginning the number of beta users is limited to 50. That will increase as builds get more stable.
Please give it a try and report any problems either in this thread or directly through TestFlight feedback functionality.