HomeHabit 4.0: Dashboard editor improvements

New dashboard edit menu

Dashboard editor has a new edit menu that has all available actions to configure each page or whole dashboard.

Auto-return to home page

New option in dashboard configuration to configure auto-return to home page.

Improved delete dialogs

New dialogs for dashboard and page deletion are improved to make the action more deliberate.

HomeHabit 4.0
Available starting Dec 05, 2020

2 Likes

Hi, Great update - the auto return to home was something i been waiting for :smile:

However, i have an issue on my wall tablet, i tried to update it, play store said v4 and “update” so pressed it, it installed, but still stuck on v3

So, i exported config, uninstalled it, then downloaded the latest from the play store, but it still installed as v4, and now i have lost my license (i bought a license for this device)

Also tried to clear the app cache and data, uninstall and reinstall, still getting v3, i also tried on two other android devices, both say 4.0 in the play store, but when I press download, i get v3

i also pressed the upload logs to support button

Can you assist?

1 Like

@buzurk Thanks for uploading the logs. License has been transferred. It might take up to 24 hours to apply on the device.
Release rollouts are staggered, so it might take a few days to reach your Play Store. It shouldn’t say 4.0 on the listing though, that maybe a Play Store bug.
Did “What’s New” part in the Play Store also mentioned things from 4.0 release?

1 Like

Nice work @igor!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: the license came down today and both tablets now updated to 4.0 automatically :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.