Google tasks connect issue (access denied)

Hello,

When I try to connect to the Google Tasks integration, I have an error message who says that homehabit is trying to access sensitive data, and that this application is not authorized to get this data…

Anyone can help?

Thanks

@Samuel_AN Google has some API restrictions for Calendar and Tasks API. Previously it would just show warning during authentication for a user to confirm, but Google has changed requirements recently and if there are more than certain number of users, it just blocks it.
The Calendar/Tasks integration would need to go through verification process with Google to remove the block. I was planning to go through that process when integrations are ready to come out of the Labs, but that’s not ready yet. The verification process is not trivial either, so it might be some time before it happens.
Since the user limit have been recently reached, I don’t think there is anything else can be done right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.