I use an encrypted connection with HA. I log in to HomeHabit on an Android tablet, but certificate verification on HomeHabit blocks further work. What can I do?
Can you provide some additional info:
- what is Android OS version?
- is certificate valid (not expired) and matching the HA domain?
- is certificate self-signed?
• what is Android OS version?
• is certificate valid (not expired) and matching the HA domain?
• is certificate self-signed?
I use DuckDNS. It’s a new instalation HA. I have the same on the other 3 devices (tablet Trekstor).
What about my problem? On Oneplus 6 with Android 10 Homehabit works well.
Android 4.4.2 OS most likely has outdated ciphers so it is not able to validate certificate.
There is no solution for this yet.