Easy dashboard for wink hub?

Just like with Sonos, Wink doesn’t provide any API or documentation for cameras. I will see if there are any workarounds for that.

I agree with you @faviolosky - this app is a blessing so far as nothing i’ve come across has been compatible with wink. I hope to get some other things working on this too…here is my dash so far. Its basic but i would like to add shutters for my garage doors, the local weather, fan speed control and my nest and ring cameras but im kind of stuck right now. @igor is looking into things though

1 Like

Thats pretty cool man. What thermostat are you using with Wink? I tried different things to get my lights to work as in using a switch instead of another option, as it displayed better and behaved more like i wanted it. I had to play a little to get the result i wanted and i you will too.

I have a nest thermostat…yea it will take some additional configuring and tweaking. I see other posts here about someone using openhab too

@chrispudge Can you also share screenshot of Wink app showing Garage Door 1/2 on the screen where you can control it?

@igor you just swipe the door up or down to open and close

@chrispudge just to clarify, device that we discussed above was shown with “Garage Door 1” name, while on Wink screenshot it is “Garage Door Chris” - is it the same device? or those are different?

@igor Garage door 1 was just the label i gave the shutter. Garage door chris is the nMe in wink but when i try to bind an item to the shutter the list is blank

hey @igor were you able to get any answer on the garage door shutter issue or the hampton bay fan controller?

@chrispudge I’m still unsure why garage door recognized as contact sensor rather than control. So it will need more time to investigate.
Regarding fan controller, support will be added in the next release.

thanks for the reply - do you know when the next release is scheduled for @igor?

It is currently planned for early October (this release is slightly delayed, there is usually a smaller gap between releases).

@igor so I did some other configurations and setup hassio and integrated my sink hub with it to see if I get some other results with home habit other test some other dashboard apps . I find myself coming back to home habit because of its look and features. The shutter issue I had previously seems to now let me bind a garage door but doesn’t open or close the door. Also can’t wait for October’s release to test out that fan control …what other new features are coming? Any suggestions on new dash items with hassio config now?

What is the behavior you observe in the app when trying to open/close a garage door?

Fan control integration is ready for the next release. It will only support on/off for now. Speed/reverse control integration will be added later.

If you are willing to try less stable version, you can enroll for pre-release versions (in the Play Store) that are released more often. Fan control will be added to pre-release version in the next couple of days.