Domoticz - Status in HH does not change at all when use remote to control Hue

Version 1.3 (4765)
Domoticz with HH
Status in HH does not change at all when use remote to control Hue.
When I use HH to swith the light on, the light goes on, HH says light is off after a 5 sec.

@eschefer does it happen every single time or works sometimes and then gets stuck in that state?

It reacts verry slow now, turn the light on, 7 sec nothing happens, then it says on, and stays on, turn the light off, 4 sec nothing happens, then it says off, and stays off. Normaly it reacts derect within a second.

@eschefer can you upload debug logs from the Support screen?

Done

Can you update to the latest beta - 1.3 (4768)?
There were couple of other bugs fixed with Scene and Horizon widgets that could slow down other widgets as well, so I just want to make sure those are not the reason.

Updated to 4768, I have 1 scene and 1 horizon widget, removed the 2 restarted HH, swithing lights on/off widgets take 10 sec to change status

10 seconds in normal for Domoticz, since the app does polling for device status (new websocket API is not supported yet). As long as it is actually goes into correct status after that time?

Now it reacts in HH correct, it switch direct and correct, thanks for the fast support !!!

1 Like

That’s great!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.