App crashing out continually - possibly big integration list?

Hi,
I’m new to HomeHabit and it looks amazing, used Home Assistant for a lot of years and a linux/android dev type person so happy to give adb debug, etc, whatever to try and solve this one!

Only integration added is Home Assistant:

Home Assistant 2023.10.5
Supervisor 2023.10.1
Operating System 11.1
Frontend 20230705.1 - latest

I managed to set it all up originally and create a dashboard. The next day the app kept crashing out after a few minutes.
If I launch it (after reboot/killing process on the tablet) it will load, entities on the dashboard won’t update (even though in integrations I can see “Connected” against my Home Assistant integration).
One thing, I did try to delete the screensaver, which seemed to cause a crash, so for now I edited the default screensaver and set it to “Never” in Start screensaver option.

It seems entities are no longer pulling/updating at all before it crashes.

Tablet is an older Samsung Galaxy tablet, GT-P5210 running android 7.1.2 (LineageOS), is there a minimum recommended android required?

Thank you for any pointers.
Andy

Update - I have done a factory reset on the tablet, re-installed homehabit and:

• Added home assistant
  • added one widget to the dashboard to test

This crashes frequently. Also when adding the integration I noticed there were only 6 items to choose from, when my home assistant has literally hundreds so I think this may be the issue, possibly overloaded with too many/memory limits?
I have clicked “Submit report” when it went into Safe mode so hopefully the devs have some info.