Any way to use self made ICONS?

I know that I can use additional icon packs, but unfortunately none of them has NUMBER icons that go above 10. But I have a widget where I manually set the charge for the car and I need numbers 6,7,8,10,12,16. And I want them to make directly accessible.

Can I use my own icons?

@izeman Custom icons are not supported right now due to some limitations on using vector icons in Android (icons have to be vector to support widget resizing). Next-gen dashboards have more flexibility, so I expect custom icons to be supported there.

@izeman Yes, you can use your own icons for the numbers you mentioned. Most Android launchers and widgets allow you to customize icons, including using your own images. Here’s a general guide on how you can do this:

1. Create or Find Icons:
  • You can either create your own icons or find suitable ones online. Make sure they are in a format compatible with your device, like PNG or JPEG.
  1. Organize Icons:
  • Save the icons for numbers 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, and 16 in a folder on your device for easy access.
  1. Launcher Settings:
  • Open your launcher settings. This is usually done by long-pressing on the home screen or through the launcher’s app in the app drawer.
  1. Change Icon:
  • Find the widget or shortcut you want to customize and look for an option to change its icon. It might be labeled as “Edit,” “Change icon,” or something similar.
  1. Select Custom Icon:
  • Choose the option to select a custom icon and navigate to the folder where you saved your custom icons.
  1. Apply Changes:
  • After selecting the desired icon for each number, save or apply the changes.

Thanks for your reply. But i‘m not sure it helps. I want to use icons for the INTERNAL homehabit widgets. Not for android apps as such.