A Little disapointed

Sorry to post this, but this is how i feel at the moment. Even if this is wonderfull app, don’t get me wrong
I have a very nice looking dashboard, but it works half.

Stil don’t have any new obout following problems despite asking multiple times.:

• Shutter button: middel button (stop) does not work
  • My Sonos integration still does not show coverart
  • Can’t change the icon on the Room button (always the couch)

Platform (Openhab on Rpi and Homehabit on Android)

Igor could you please look into these problems wich are imo important as those are standard features that should work now, nothing to do with improvements.

@jpcolin77 There was a reduced focus on current dashboards in the effort to bring next-gen dashboards to Android. However, since that’s taking a longer time, I will revisit these. Sorry for the issues.

• Shutter stop button changes are in-progress and should be coming in the next release. Currently stop button only works for cases where current position is updated while it is opening/closing, since it couldn’t send an actual stop command in original implementation and relies on sending back a fixed position when stop is used. That doesn’t work in all cases for OpenHAB.
  • Sonos coverart - this one might be hard to support and was planned to be available in next-gen dashboards. I will check on this again and post an update.
  • Room widget - couch is just a watermark that is always fixed to a widget type, which is different from a configurable icon in other widgets. Watermark should not be normally visible since either room image would be loaded or grid layout would be shown. Can you share the widget config screen for your room widget?

Igor,

Thank you for your reply! And thank you for try to solve this. I really love Homehabit and would like to be able to use it fully.

• Attached a picture of one of my setups.
    You see the 3 room widgets, i would just love to have 2 others for the kitchen en dining room.

• As for the the shutter, i still can not configure it, i did the upgrade but it seems nothing changed, can you help me with the config of the stop button?

• I would like to insist on Sonos, you see on the picture of my interface it’s not looking good, a native integration would even be better to access favorites, groups, …

Thank you